Human Behavior

My friend brought up a really good point last night; if me and my girlfriends were birds, male birds would be swarming, jockeying for positions and ruffling their feathers, trying to mate with us. What I want to know is, where is my Bird of Paradise?

I am known to pounce. I see what I want and I am not afraid to go for it. A lot of times, this confidence has been excellent to me. But sometimes, at the end of the day, I just want to be pursued. And who doesn't? I'd like to be able to sit back and have a flock of colorful men fight for attention.

But, of course, I am going to spend three hours looking for what to wear, deciding how to put on my eyeliner, which bangles look better with which shoes, and even try doing my hair differently so that I can solicit passive-aggressive boys for drinks and sex, While they sit content with their complacency.

No comments:

Post a Comment